Simple bacon/chicken and egg fried rice
Fried rice works perfectly as a part of the main course and can be prepared in both vegan and non-vegetarian varieties. In this recipe, we will cover egg fried rice matched with chicken or bacon of your choice. Here’s a quick take on the ingredients.
Ingredients: 4 cups of cooked rice, slices of bacon/boneless chicken pieces, 2 large eggs, 3 chopped green/white onions, 1-2 teaspoons of soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of peanut oil/vegetable oil, salt, pepper.
How to get started?
- Fry the bacon pieces in the pan till crispy. For the chicken, you need to boil the boneless pieces and then shallow fry them in a pan with a pinch of salt.
- Beat the eggs in a cup; add the mixture to little oil in the same pan to make a scrambled egg. Make sure the eggs are well cooked.
- Now take the eggs off the pan and add a little more oil. Add the cooked rice, salt to taste and soy sauce and get the rice nicely coated.
- Add pieces of boiled chicken/fried bacon to the mixture and give a good stir. Add the scrambled eggs and pepper to the mixture.
- Cook for a couple of minutes and serve hot!
Please note that salt should be added carefully to the rice as the soya sauce has some amount of salt, and the chicken pieces have been fried with salt, as well. The recipe goes well for lunch and dinner and can be served for guests with some mint and coriander garnishing!