Mini Frittatas with Asparagus
Making a wholesome breakfast for entire family can be quite tricky sometimes, especially if all of them have different tastes. If your family loves having frittatas, here’s a quick and easy recipe that has the goodness of asparagus, eggs, cheese and a lot more.
Fresh asparagus cut in half – 4
3 tbsps. Milk
Salt & pepper to taste
Shredded cheese (preferably Swiss cheese)
Dice onion – small
• Steam asparagus in a double boiler for around 2-4 minutes. Don’t let them go tender.
• Crank up the oven to around 350 degrees for around 10 minutes and oil 6 muffin cups.
• In a bowl, add salt, pepper, milk and eggs. Whisk them together to make a smooth batter.
• In the muffin cups, place diced onion with asparagus and pour the egg mixture.
• Put the muffin cups with egg mixture in the oven and bake for around 20-25 minutes until the frittatas are cooked.
• Once golden and cooked, remove the tray from the oven and let the frittatas cool at room temperature.